- Jun 28 - Last Day of School
- Jun 20 - 2017-2018 School Supply List K-7
- Jun 20 - Junior Kindergarten
- Jun 5 - No School Monday June 5
- May 31 - Parent Info Session
- May 31 - Thank You Breakfast for Learning
- May 8 - Invitation to Learn Bark Biting
- Apr 24 - Canadian Parents for French looking for Executive Director
- Apr 20 - 7th Annual Community Feast
- Apr 11 - Grade 7 Information Night
- Mar 2 - Weledeh Word Newsletter
- Feb 21 - Tonight: French Immersion Meeting
Parent Info Session
YKACL Parents of Yellowknife discussion group (POY)
Bullying – how parents can help their children, discussion topic:
Meet at the YKACL Community Living Centre (4919 53rd St)
All parents are encouraged to get involved! Childcare provided. Snacks served.
Parenting is a tough job but it gets easier when parents share their wisdom and experience with one another!
Parents of Yellowknife (POY) is a discussion group organized through the Yellowknife Association for Community Living Family and Children’s Services program.
Moms and dads are invited to meet in the Association’s Community Living Centre at 4919 53 St. to discuss parenting strategies and talk about their own struggles and successes.
On June 1 we will talk about bullying. Bullying can have a big effect on children. Parents will discuss:
• How to provide essential
social skills for children
• What works for you?
• Types of bullying
• How can parents help?